Covid-19 salon guidelines
Thank you for being patient at this time. We are working to government guidelines to keep us and you as safe as possible.
- Please wait outside until you are asked to come in.
- Arrive on time. If you are late you may forfeit your appointment.
- Please come alone, social distancing is still required where possible.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering the salon.
- Masks are to be worn in the salon during your visit if possible unless it affects your treatment or you are exempt.
- We will be wearing the appropriate PPE throughout your treatment and using disposable equipment where possible. All other equipment will be cleaned and sterilised between clients.
- There will be no refreshments or magazines available for the time being but you are welcome to bring your own drink, book or kindle. Please bring as little as possible with you to prevent cross contamination.
- If you are unwell , have had any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been around anyone who has, please cancel your appointment. We will get you re-booked ASAP.
- The salon hot spots and touch points will be thoroughly cleaned between clients and at the end of the day.
- There will be ab additional charge of £4 on each visit to cover extra costs related to Covid-19.
If you have any questions or worries about our new procedures please get in touch. We can’t wait to see you all.